In compliance with the requirements of the Data Privacy Act, we would like to secure your consent on the general use and sharing of information obtained from you in the course of your transaction/s1 Nutrana Health and Wellness Co. and its third-party affiliates. These data, which include your personal or sensitive personal information,2 may be collected, processed, stored, updated, or disclosed by Nutrana Health and Wellness Co. (i) for legitimate purposes,3 (ii) to implement transactions which you request, allow, or authorize, (iii) to offer and provide new or related products and services of the Nutrana Health and Wellness Co. or third parties, and, (iv) to comply with the Nutrana Health and Wellness Co.’s internal policies and its reporting obligations4 to governmental authorities5 under applicable laws.6
Your consent will allow employees of the Nutrana Health and Wellness Co. to process, collect, use, store, or disclose your information to other employees, to governmental authorities, and to third parties, as may be necessary.7
Your information may continue to be collected, stored, processed and/or shared for five (5) years from the conclusion of your transactions with any member of the Nutrana Health and Wellness Co. or until the expiration of the retention limits set by applicable law, whichever comes later.
Your consent will allow any authorized employees of the Nutrana Health and Wellness Co. to process your current and future transactions more efficiently, with less inconvenience on your part. It will also allow authorized employees of the Nutrana Health and Wellness Co. to proactively provide you with on-going sales promotions (such as loyalty program, new products or services, and the like), as part of its aim to delight you as our customer.
Should you also wish to access, update, or correct certain personal information, or withdraw consent to the use of any of your information as set out in this letter, you may communicate with Nutrana Health and Wellness Co.’s Data Protection Officer through [email protected]. Likewise, you may file complaints with, and/or seek assistance from the National Privacy Commission.
For complete reference on the Data Privacy Act, you may access the National Privacy Commission Website at https://privacy.gov.ph
For data privacy concerns, send an email to [email protected]
- Transaction means any transaction, business, or other form of contractual or commercial relationship between you and Nutrana Health and Wellness Co..
- Personal information or sensitive personal information includes your name, address, gender, age, marital status, contact details, birthday, SSS/GSIS, TIN, education, employment information, financial information, medical information, spouse details, preferences, behavior, and other information classified as “personal data,” “personal information,” or “sensitive personal information” under the Data Privacy Act, and those of your authorized representatives, as well as accounts, transactions, and communications.
- Purposes include but are not limited to prevention and detection of fraud or crime, system or product development and planning, cross-selling, direct marketing, profiling, complaints management, insurance, audit and administrative purposes, and customer relationship management.
- Reporting obligations means obligations of the Nutrana Health and Wellness Co. to comply with (a) Applicable Law, and internal policies or procedures, or (b) any demand and/or requests from Government Authorities for purposes of reporting, regulatory trade reporting, disclosure or other obligations under Applicable Law;
- Governmental authority means the government of the Republic of the Philippines or a foreign country, as may be applicable, or any political subdivision thereof, and any entity exercising executive, legislative, judicial, regulatory, or administrative functions of or pertaining to the government
- Applicable Law refers to means any statute, law, constitution, regulation, rule, ordinance, order, decree, directive, guideline, policy, requirement or other governmental restriction or any similar form of decision of, or determination of any of the foregoing by, any national, regional or local government or political subdivision, commission, authority, tribunal, agency or entity of the Republic of the Philippines or a foreign country, as may be applicable.
- Refers to a third party (local or overseas):
– Who processes information, transactions, services, or accounts, on behalf of the Nutrana Health and Wellness Co. (including but not limited to courier agencies; telecommunication information technology companies; payment, payroll, collection, training, and storage agencies; entities providing customer support, and other similar entities); or
– Who requires the information for market research, product and business analysis, audit and administrative purposes, for offering of products and services, or for marketing or advertising activities undertaken by the Nutrana Health and Wellness Co.